Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Manager
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit/loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Providing support service by working with the management team to make financial decisions.
- Providing advice on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium/long-term business planning/forecasts.
Job Title: Brand/Marketing Manager
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain both tangible and intangible.
- Analysing the brand/current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Creating a brand plan/strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing as well as activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improved market share.
Job Title: Project Manager/Architect
- Procures the project requirements like workforce, information, various agreements and material or technology needed to accomplish project objectives.
- Ensures proper planning, management, project completion, client satisfaction and financial outcome of assigned construction projects.
- Managing the work of consultants, allocating resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a successful team.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Promote products/services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits.
- Create business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating their position in the industry and analyzing sales options.
- Establishing contact, developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives within the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 22nd March, 2017.