James Hope College is a world class private residential co-educational school in the tranquil area of Agbor, Delta state, which offers a unique Nigerian/British style curriculum. With the anticipated expansion, we require suitably qualified and experienced professionals to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Mathematics/Physics/Further Mathematics Teacher
Start Date: Negotiable
- The ideal candidate should be able to perfectly teach a combination of the above subjects up to IGCSE (of CIE and/or Edexcel) and WASSCE (of WAEC).
- We have exceptional children and therefore require exceptional classroom practitioners. If you think you are capable of the following below, then please apply for the position:
- Creating an outstanding learning experience as part of a dynamic team
- Exhibiting skills needed to shape an evolving school
- Developing educational opportunities
- Showing confidence in your ability to communicate the school’s ethos and vision to a wide audience,
Note: For more details about James Hope College you are encouraged to visit: www.jameshopecollege.edu.ng
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following below documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An updated curriculum vitae;
- Copies of qualifications;
- Details of at least 3 contactable references (two must be professional referees);
- In addition, in a document (no longer than 2 pages), your educational philosophy and why you are the right candidate.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017.