Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Engineering Services Officer
Req I.D: Req-1076
Location: Port Harcourt
- Carrying out all contract engineering activities and process in accordance with Company rules.
- Ensuring that contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model contracts and contributes to periodic review of same.
- Ensuring that contracts are created and managed in UNISUP (SAP) and in Company data base tools and contract management systems (Contiki).
- Ensuring effective use of Company tools and systems (Electronic portals for Call For Tenders,) for optimum productivity and NNPC NIPEX Portal.
- Participating (when requested) in negotiation, either for dispute resolution and claim settlement or for generating savings.
- Consulting and liaising with Company Category Managers (CATMAN) network at the Headquarters while preparing strategies and documentation of high value contracts and giving feedback to CATMAN when necessary.
- Preparing contracts in support of Drilling/Operations/General Admin activities for the PHC District.
- Using correct Model of Contract specific to the service/operation being carried out.
- Preparing response to any audit inquiry in relation to own contracts.
- Monitoring of assigned contracts to ensure timely extension, revision or termination as may be required.
- Timely creation of Contracts in UNISUP (SAP) data base to ensure prompt payment of Contractors.
- Ensure Synergy with other Entities such as DW District, Affiliates of TOTAL, OPCOs etc
- Carrying out any other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time.
- Participating in generating contract strategies, preparation of presentation of slides and making presentations to both Control Committee and Validation Committee.
- Maintaining a log of all savings generated for contracts and obtaining validation of such savings via Company “Fiche Best” system.
- Managing a network of Vendors and relationships with relevant Stake Holders such as NAPIMS, NCD, Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), etc.
- Ensuring the deployment of the Company Group initiatives such as Frame Agreements, e-procurement etc.
- A Degree in Engineering, Management Sciences or Law (with minimum Second Class Honours).
- Up to 10 years experience in Supply Chain in an oil industry environment,
- Membership of Professional Body such as Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) will be and added advantage.
- Team Work/Good knowledge of Excel / PowerPoint / Word.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply