Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client a reputable financial institution requires for immediate employment a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – SME Financing
- Acquisition and managing of SME customer relationships through pro-active and consultative approach and detailed understanding of existing customers’ businesses to enhance liabilities and revenues.
- Acquisition of profitable new customers for SME banking business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationships that includes effective consultative selling and creative restructuring of financial solutions
- Achieve budgeted growth in SME Financing within agreed and approved business risk parameters.
- Deepen and secure existing and new business relationships through the analysis of needs and provision of products and services.
- Work in close partnership with clients and funding bodies to ensure that credit applications for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared.
- After considering of individual case merits, recommend credits for approval by relevant funding body.
- Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of services to customers.
- Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customer’s needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s brand promise of being “the Right Partner”
- Creatively tailor loan proposals to meet individual and customer needs.
- Analyses and reviews quality of loan proposals to ensure they meet the criteria of funding partners.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
- Conduct customer meetings that have defined call objectives, desired outcomes and a well-constructed plan.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- The role holder is primarily responsible for driving profitability of the SME Finance SBU by proactively engaging the customers, understanding and meeting their needs with the full suite of consumer banking solutions- especially SME solutions offered by funding partners.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum qualification – Tertiary qualification – not lower than 2nd class . Relevant professional qualifications are added advantage.
- Banking/business advisory experience is an advantage 5 -7 years
- Sound relationship skills, credit, sales and management skills.
- Strong in analytics and numerate.
- In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
- Sound relationship and leadership skills; firm grasp of SME Banking and policies and procedures is critical for Team Leader roles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as the subject.
Application Deadline: 24th March, 2017.