Supermart.ng is the largest online supermarket in Nigeria that provides you a convenient platform for online grocery shopping without leaving the convenience of your home or office. We have the widest selection of grocery items online with over 60,000 items on our online supermarket. We also offer you products from top brands
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (PHP)
- We currently migrated our E-commerce platform from Java to PHP and we need the service of a Software Engineer (PHP) to help maintain the code, write new APIs for our mobile app and build new features.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Writing automated test using codeception.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Building Restful APIs.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- One to two years experience with PHP, Laravel Framework.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of Docker is an advantage.
- Understanding of Mongo or any No-SQL database is an advantage.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Solid understanding of MySQL database.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Software Engineer (PHP)” and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2017.