Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dutch Home Tutor
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Primary schools and Secondary Schools Dutch Language (Netherland)
- Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
Note: Not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview ASAP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the subject (Dutch) home tutor as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017.