Médecins du Monde or Doctors of the World, is an international humanitarian non-profit organization that provides emergency and long-term medical care to vulnerable populations while advocating for equal access to healthcare worldwide. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: KAP Survey Enumerator
Supervisor: Baseline (KAP) Lead
Length of contract: 20 days
Possibility for extension: no
Starting date: 25th March
- Attend training on the KAP survey
- Conduct the survey according to the protocol and in line with the MDM principles of non-discrimination and impartiality
- Execute the survey questionnaire among the targeted sample cases as per the requirements/instructions;
- From minimum of secondary education to graduate level;
- Reading, written and spoken English, and locally spoken languages in Borno ( Hausa & Kanurim Fulani, Shua);
- Ability to travel around the state as required in the execution of duties;
- Previous knowledge in nutrition and health surveys preferred ;
- Experience with electronic data collection preferred
- Qualification in health and nutrition is added advantage but not mandatory;
- Excellent local knowledge of the communities and good knowledge of dealing with local authorities;
- Residence of Borno State and willing to work in a multi-cultural community settings;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We’ll pay attention only to the complete files in English.
- Our process of selection include some written tests and oral interviews.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV + cover letter by email to: Recruitment.nigeria@Medecinsdumonde.net Ensure to place “Enumerator” in the subject line.