Leatherworld, an indigenous but world class furniture retail outlet was established to meet the need for genuine furniture in the Nigerian market and west Africa hubs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Audit & Internal Control
- Provide independent and objective assurance on the management of risks throughout the organization.
- Provide advice to management regarding the development of internal audit planning, processes, techniques and best practices in order to improve operational efficiency of the internal audit function.
- Provide the business units, Management, audit Committee and the Board with advisory services relating to internal and external risk exposure
- Oversee internal audits covering the independent and objective review of financial processes and controls as well as information systems in line with international internal audit standards.
- Approve and coordinate the conduct of investigations into suspected fraudulent/sharp practices across the organisation and recommend the appropriate line of action in response to findings.
- Support business units through promotion of risk awareness, development of risk profiles, mitigation of risks and effective implementation of agreed action plan.
- Lead Information Security Management System audit and provide management with reports of non-conformities together with Corrective
- Oversee and coordinate the preparation and execution of the internal audit plans/programs and ensure adherence to specified timelines and actions.
- Plan, design and implement a robust risk management process for the organization, ensuring there is a system in place to identify and analyze all major risks, on a regular basis.
Qualification & Experience
- First Degree in a relevant discipline preferably Finance/Accounting/Business Administration.
- Eight to ten (10) years’ work experience with at least four (6) years at senior management level
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification (CIA, CISA or CIMA) would be an added advantage.
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and evaluation ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Job Title: Human Resource & Admin Manager
- Defline strategic direction for the Human Resources and Administration function and develop HR strategies and policies/processes aligned to the over all strategic direction of the company and minimize HR risks.
- Review, identify and enhance any broken processes or failure of compliance to Nigerian Labour Law or other related regulations.
- Advice and counsel HR practices, Labour dispute/arbitration or potential Employee Relations cases proactively based on Nigeiran Labour Laws and Regulations to all stakeholders.
- Provide responsive HR leadership in handling crisis, establish and maintain crisis avoidance and management guideline and procedures
- Oversee the career development, capacity development and progression of all employees, with emphasis on those that consistently exceed performance expectations.
- Manage overall culture of the organisation; initiates programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Prepare Monthly Payroll Schedules and Payslips for all staff
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance processes within the company
- Working collaboratively with departmental heads to determine key performance requirements, develop people within the business units.
- Communicating the Company’s human resources strategy and operating plans and ensuring understanding and commitment.
- Drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-à-vis revenues and growth estimates.
- Develop and implement compensation strategy and processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in HR Management, Business Administration, Economics or any related social sciences and Arts discipline.
- HR Certifications is a must
- 8-10 years’ experience in Human Resources Administration or administration in a related field
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management and staff
- Working practical knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and softwares.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2017.