Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Male)
Core Purpose of the Job
- To drive and coordinate the Business operations, towards becoming cost effective, target driven and profitable business entity by providing highest quality of business performance management using the knowledge of products, services, systems & procedures to make informed decisions and maintain profitable customer relationships.
The BM is to manage the entire Business Unit by developing, strategizing, sourcing for clients, building relationships, Marketing and directing the other units towards target achievements through:
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of customer service
- Direct collection of monthly service charges, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Purchase and maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Confer with legal department to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and in compliance with government.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of the business.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports.
- Responsible for taking charge of the workplace while the GM is absent or on leave.
- Responsible for communicating with the GM amongst other duties.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Extensive knowledge of Customer conversion and retention
- Attention to Detail
- Business Performance Management
- Business Process Design and Re-engineering
- Must be very creative
- Strong networking skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking Skills:
- Ability to understand, interpret and deliver on tasks
- Oral and written communications
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers.
- Knowledge: General Accounting / accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential
- Presentation skills
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Job Specification (Experience & Training)
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage. Minimum of 5Years’ Experience In a similar role.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Uyo
- To formulate the firm’s marketing strategy and plan, keeping in mind the policies of the company and revenue targets as well as plan such marketing strategies that can win over new clients and retain the existing ones.
Role Expectations The successful candidate amongst others will Support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing. Specific functions include:
- Make estimates of demand in the market for firm’s products and services and sets targets accordingly
- Promote firm’s offerings to the customers in a positive manner and communicate with the target audience how the product or service is beneficial for them.
- Study and research market and based on the practical results of such research, make a marketing plan that best addresses all the concerns of the market
- Work with advertising and promotion managers to implement the sales and marketing strategies.
- Responsible for developing pricing strategies of firm’s products
- Responsible for Sales forecast, Sales performance & strategy.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Create & implement sales plan, focus on sales force leadership and Sales support.
- Ensure adherence to sales process management and statutory requirements for all point of sales in the group.
- Support and manage sales team, including training and motivating it towards agreed objectives and achievement of the prescribed target within an allocated budget.
- Lead a team of sales executives and officers for achieving individual as well as group targets.
- Evolve, drive and manage sales promotional activities.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving sales, collection & profit targets for the group.
- Graduate in any field (Post Graduation MBA in Sales & Marketing would be an added advantage).
- Similar work experience in similar capacity for at least 6-9 years in a senior management position.
- Excellent Communication skills : Oral and written
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Be up to date with Marketing Concepts and Positioning
- People Management Skills
- Territory Management
- Client Relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be a self-starter.
- Be very creative
- Sales Planning / Competitive Analysis
- Understanding the Customer
- A good team player.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 7th April, 2017.