TDI Global – Our client is a financial company in Nigeria with their eyes for the top. The company is recruiting highly competent, experienced and result-oriented professionals to join its pioneer team. They are Driven by core values of teamwork, innovation, mutual respect, professionalism, and performance driven. This position will provide vibrant career opportunities and offer very competitive remunerations and unparalleled job satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Acquisition Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigera
- You are ultimately response for shaping and delivering an overarching marketing and digital customer acquisition strategy for the firm, whilst analyzing and reporting on all marketing activity, using insights to drive decisions
- You will work closely with the commercial and development teams to ensure a consistent brand message and customer experience is delivered across all marketing channels including offline platforms, social community etc.
- You will develop Alat by Wema’s brand presence through targeted digital marketing campaigns, optimized content and high performing channels using innovative thinking and influencing skills
- Education: B.Sc/ BA, MBA
- 7+ years’ experience in consumer marketing with at least 4+ years specifically in digital marketing in e-commerce, telecoms, retail banking, digital marketing agency or related industries where core KPI is digital customer acquisition
- Strong analytical and research skills are essential alongside team management skills and experience of project/program management and relationship management including managing suppliers and third party partners
- Experience of working in an e-commerce/telecoms environment with transactional websites strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with internal stakeholders and manage external agency relationships
- Deep expertise across all areas of digital acquisition marketing including PPC, SEO, Social, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and funnel optimization
- Depth of knowledge around broader marketing and brand communication will be required
- Strategic thinker, with proven experience of designing and implementing digital strategies
- Your core responsibility will be customer acquisition through advanced digital marketing
- You will lead marketing in the digital space, working with several partners and agencies. In this role, you will lead implementing, optimizing and managing all digital / online marketing channels including SEO, PPC, affiliates, email, display and mobile channels
- You will use advanced web and mobile analytics to optimize budgets and marketing ROI
- You will be responsible for analyzing digital/ online trends and customer behavior and refining digital strategies to take advantage of opportunities Identified
- You will be responsible for building innovative digital marketing strategies and driving these strategies through to delivery in line with marketing budgets
Compensation package is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Title: Scrum Master/Head of Products
- As the head digital products in the organisation, you will be involved in partnering with the Chief Development Officer and Digital Leadership Team to develop effective product strategies, visions and execution plans with a mission to shape and deliver digital products that transform customer experiences
- You will deploy relevant tools to develop customer journeys to develop digital products and define measurable objectives to gain market share, maximize profitability and/or increase customer satisfaction through customer-centered digital experiences
- You will play an important role leading Product Owners and cross-functional product teams through the process of designing and delivering digital solutions that solve business problems and capture opportunities, ensuring both creativity and relevance
- You will lead innovation in product sales, customer loyalty and retention and think creatively to deliver first class digital solutions that create rapid impact
- In your role as product lead you will prepare and present product visions and proposals to the leadership team and wider organization – outlining how new business opportunities are expected to promote business growth and profitability in line with client’s strategic goals
- You will display dynamic leadership working with partners throughout the organization and leading product teams focused on innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, growth and success
- You will nurture top talent, networks and partners – identifying and building relationships with candidates for key open positions and future positions created by growth
- Deep experience in digital product development and marketing ideally in an e-commerce and/or digital travel environment
- Experience with Creative Designing, quality Consumer Products, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Must have a well-rounded user-centered product portfolio that spans retail banking, e-commerce and telecoms
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping and analytics
- Knowledge of Lead and Agile software development processes
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Demonstrates thought leadership and is able to influence at all levels in the organization
- Compensation package is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017.