Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Be the company’s senior sales representative in the region and take accountability for overall business performance in the territory. Develop and execute the business plan, including sales targets and form strategic relationships with key customers, local government and other stakeholders.
- Motivate staff by leading through example, resolving conflicts and driving business performance.
- Ensure that each employee is trained and compliant with all basic inventory management/ movement / receiving processes. Consistently execute quality and audit practices.
- Oversee the disbursement of commission payments to channel partners and the salesteam
- Manage employee work scheduling for both full and part time staff and organize temporary marketing promoters as needed.
- Build and manage a significant channel partner network utilizing dealers / franchisees and key retail outlets to drive market penetration. Manage the company’s own retail outlets and create a direct sales team to address corporate clients. Represent and promote the company’s image in the industry and community.
- Develop and execute local marketing initiatives to promote the company’s offerings to its target market.
- Senior Sales Manager with at least seven years sales experience in either the telecommunications or FMCG sector and in a managerial position driving a team
- Demonstrated achievements to include building channel partner and retail networks in excess of 200 dealers
- Aged between 28 and 35, preferably bachelor, or on bachelor status
- Calm temperament but an aggressive achiever, fast learner and culturally adaptable
- Demonstrated experience of running sales teams in Port Harcourt
Job Title: JD- Manager Devices and SIM
- Proven working experience as an IT Engineer or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Applications , Windows , Call center , Mail , Antivirus,technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage Operations and Small Team
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Expertise in data center management , Network – LAN & WAN and data governance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2017.