Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operations Training Facilitator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Develop customized training modules for the operation of the clients Production operators in collaboration with the heads of the project’s technical teams.
- Develop general training modules on the overview of the projects operations for all personnel.
- Organize and deliver training sessions as scheduled in collaboration with the Training Coordinator.
- Deliver training assessments before and after training sessions to ascertain impact of training delivered.
- Continuously perform evaluations of training module documentations (slides, supporting write-up, quiz, and training manual) and delivery style with the support of engineers and technicians to reflect the technical requirements of the projects Operations.
- Manage all training session documentations and provide regular copy to the Training Coordinator.
- Deliver Training on Commercial Operations and highlight the requirement of the Lifting Agreement and the SOX control.
- Provide liaison between the Process engineers for site specific training for training courses like PI, OCWR.
- Participate in OTS / ITS FAT and OTS / ITS SAT.
- Develop all clients OTS / ITS training modules – both level 1 and level 2.
- Deliver OTS / ITS training courses to clients Production Operators and Supervisors.
- Participate in OPERCAP evaluation if necessary.
- Develop new training modules as necessary based on any modification to the facilities.
- Maintain and propose development of the process simulators
- Deliver on the job training support to production operators.
- Perform site general presentation as requested.
- Contribute to the Site periodic reporting when required.
- Participate in the development of personnel for the future project developments.
Health, Safety and Environment Responsibilities
- To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
- To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
- Develop and deliver customized Training modules for Client.
- Development of programs, means, organization to train the project related personnel in the domains of HSE, Operations and Organization in line with the projects objectives.
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent).
- Professional experience: 5 years or more on Oil and Gas trainer positions, preferably onsite.
- Proficient with Trainer Simulator.
- Good Mastery of English Language.
- Good communication, organization and presentation skills.
- 20 years or more experience in Oil and Gas related positions.
- Offshore experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply