Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
The person will:
- Represent the Company on all matters of Quality
- Manage and update the Company Quality Management Manual
- Pilot the effective creation and implementation of Company QAQC policies and Procedures
- Oversee all aspects of the quality control department
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvements across the organization
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Advanced Degrees or relevant certifications
- Vast industrial codes and standards expertise
- Skilled in the application of total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a QA/QC Manager in a Polypropylene woven sack/bag or Polyethylene manufacturing company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 14th April, 2017.