Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Devices and SIM
- The device manager role is to identify new LTE devices, accessories, SIM cards etc. Person should handle the end-to-end features verification by ensuring interoperability (IOT) with device manager.
- Key deliverable is to ensure abundant device options with company based on organization dynamic requirement.
- Exposure on sourcing LTE devices such as smartphone, Modems, MiFi, SIM cards.
- Vendor evaluation: Terminals feature and field testing
- LTE devices interoperability testing (IOT), VoIP softphone IOT test
- Device customization and inventory management.
- USIM testing and configuration parameters for ICCID, IMSI, KI, OPC, configuration.
- Liaising with USIM vendor for proper configuration of user authentication.
- Finalize technical specification with OEM and manage vendor contracts related to device and SIM
- Develop and implement processes and procedures
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration with technical, Sales, marketing and supply chain departments
- Assistance to device technical team for trouble-shooting, new
- Testing of new firmware versions and upgrade through device manager/OTA
- Daily testing and monitoring to identify fraudulent activities such as unauthorized VPN access, hacking of Wi-Fi and PLMN, MAC cloning and device firmware flash etc.
- Daily testing and repairs of faulty devices
- Device Manager (TR069, OMA-DM) Administration.
- Reports to both CTO & Commercial Head.
Qualification and Expertise Requirements
- Engineering degree in IT/Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/ Telecommunications.
- At least 3 years work experience with Tier-1 operator in sourcing device.
- At least 8 years of experience in telecommunication industry
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Experience on LTE technology and knowledge on LTE protocols will be an added advantage.
- Terminals procurement, Testing, IOT, Device manager.
- Knowledge of protocol stacks such as 3GPP, TR069, OMA-DM, OTA.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proven working experience as brand manager (At least 3years)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Comfort with CRM software
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2017.