UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist. We are conducting a recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
The duties of the accountant will include but not e limited to the following:
- Compute and complete records of daily transactions
- Document all business transactions conducted by the orgainsation.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Maintain all financial reports, records of receipts and General Ledgers of the Spa
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Analyse budgets and perform general Book-keeping activities
- Log in receipts and other general Ledgers in a paperless format on the computer and other software devices as may be required by management
- Work with all departments to prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Assist in filing tax and tax returns for both staff and the organisation as may be requested by Management
- Reconcile all general account Payables and Receivables
- Be exemplary in attitude to work, focused and ensure strict compliance to organisation’s Accounting procedures
- Develop procedures for all accounting and financial procedures for the organisation.
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Coordinate and reconcile all requisition forms
- Coordinate all Banking and Financial transactions for the organisation
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Work with Human Resources or other relevant department to compute payroll, allowances and other staff benefits
- Exercise all authorities and duties as is befitting of the role of the Account Officer
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Monitors and tracks staff performance periodically by setting up monthly, quarterly and vehicle appraisals.
- Ensures organisation is compliant with Nigerian Labour Law requirements for employee engagement.
- Resolves complaints on work conditions from employees as well as interpersonal relationship amongst staff.
- Prepares monthly salary pay plan with requisite statutory deductions organisation wide and forwards to accounts for disbursement and remittance.
- Recommends trainings and identifies leadership/growth pathways for promotion.
- Updates and recommends up to date human resource policies to the organisation to keep in line with latest HR trends.
- Prepares induction and on-boarding schedule for new employees to ensure they have all necessary work tools before resumption.
- Attend HR seminars, lectures and workshops to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Schedules and assigns roles to employees on specific projects and follow up on work results to track performance.
- Conducts HR investigations into claims of theft/larceny, espionage, accidents, etc.
- Keeps historical records in the HR department by maintaining an effective filling system.
- Fulfill organisations recruitment needs by sourcing internally/externally to fill vacant roles.
- Create annual HR budget by forecasting organisations HR needs at the beginning of each business year.
- Meets with all head of departments to ascertain their HR needs
- Prepares reports such as Monthly HR report, Recruitment report, training report, etc.
- All other duties as required by management.
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 28th March, 2017.