Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Passing of inter-company entries
- Reconciliation of inter-company balance with all locations.
- Preparation of sales mix and cost of sales
- Detailed analysis of product cost
- Preparation of variance analysis/budgeting forecast.
- 6 – 10 years experience as an Account Officer
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND Accounting
- Advanced Degrees and relevant certifications will be an advantage
- Manufacturing industry experience is required.
Job Title: Technical Training Manager
- Lead all group technical training programs for business units on technical competencies, operations and maintenance of business units’ machines and equipment. Active involvement as a trainer is expected.
- Access technical training requirements and apply appropriate planning strategies to ensure company has qualified personnel to meet organizational requirements
- Partner with senior leaders, HR and functional leaders to understand training and development strategy based on needs of organization.
- Manage technical training team. Conducts performance reviews and set goals; provide regular feedback to team.
- Manage operations and some corporate functional area training programs; with facilitation and delivery to include: Technical skills development through on-the-job training, train-the-trainer, and instructor led classes and computer based training etc.
- Lead and design, development and implementation of technical training programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet training and development needs and program goals.
- B.Sc. in Elect/Elect Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years total working experience
- Change leadership
- Problem solving/Judgment and 3.Decision making skills
- Customer focus
- Developing others
- Result oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 19th April, 2017.