Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Facilities Manager
Organization: MHF Properties Limited
Employment Type: Full Time
- Provide management oversight for the implementation and execution of MHF facilities management strategic plan.
- Liaise effectively with all stakeholder i.e tenants, owners, and services providers in the management of facilities in ensuring that the facilities meets Government statutory regulations, environmental, health and safety standards.
- implement a policy of continuous improvement and upgrade of the facilities, quality of service delivery to meet local/international standards
- Lead inspire and search for best practices facilities management and manage change
- Prepare annual facilities management budgets, with inputs from site team
- Support Procurement unit activities in the nomination of contractors and specification of works, costing on facilities maintenance activities.
- Review and evaluate maintenance projects in progress to ensure contract compliance and quality control
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complicated Real Estate and technical issues
- Knowledge of facilities management.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Computer literacy with in-depth Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent organizational and communication both oral and written skills.
- High level of personal organization, time management and the ability to handle a complex workload.
- A customer service driven skills and can do attitude.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a Technical field such as Building, Surveying or other Engineering related disciplines.
- 10-12 years post qualification experience with about 5years experience in the management of luxury apartments or high-rise commercial building
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: MHFcareers@dangote.com (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email).
Application Deadline: 6th April, 2017.