Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dynamics AX Consultant
- Identify and creatively solve complex Dynamics AX problems to help customers achieve their objectives.
- Ability to implement solutions requiring the mapping of common customer business problems and processes to reusable end-to-end business application solutions.
- Ability to implement the principles of Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step, Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF)
- Apply analysis skills and experience in principles of an ERP solution to provide detailed reliable solutions and quality deliverables
- Responsible to present complex development topics to both functional and technical personnel
- Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies
- First Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ Dynamics AX consulting experience
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience in Dynamics
- Demonstrate capabilities as a team member in large, global, complex ERP projects
- have strong communication, consulting and interpersonal skills
- 1+ Full life cycle Dynamics AX project implementation 2+ years of Financial Business process experience.
- be competent in analytical problem solving, product and technology expertise
- Be result oriented
Job Title: Commercial Lead
- Responsible for profitability of FMN Seed business operation and sales leadership.
- Identify, build and develop growth opportunities for new markets or products within business unit.
- Drive market share growth/concentration and penetration for new markets or products within business unit.
- Plan, organize, develop and operationalize effective model and design of dedicated resources to effectively support business unit(s).
The person must:
- Have seed business acumen.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have leadership and problem solving skills.
- Be result oriented.
- First degree in Agronomy (or any other Agric. extensions related discipline).
- M.Sc. in Agronomy/Plant Science; or MBA in Sales/ Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Agricultural inputs industry.
- At least 1 year experience in broad business management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply