EPCM Engineers Limited – From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process. Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client’s financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cartoonist/Graphics Illustrator
Job Code: GIL/CT-0010
- Diploma/Degree in Fine Arts/Graphics
- Graphical illustration Abilities.
- Computer Aided Arts and Graphics capabilities
- Photoshop/Adobe Suite skills- photo edits and imaging techniques will be added advantage.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English Language
- Ability to translate a story to powerful cartoon images or illustrations in pencil, ink, black and white, color platforms and media.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and samples of previous cartoons and illustrations done to: email@example.com The mail subject should be “JOB CODE/Name/Age/Place of Residence/University attended/Years of Experience” e.g “GIL/CT-0010/Johnson Philip/27/Lekki, Lagos/UNILAG/3 Years”
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2017.