Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Responsible for developing webpage and content management to show clear value proposition
- Monitor and provide response on customers enquiries and activities
- Generate social networking to boost relevancy for one-off page SEO solutions
- Creation of a special day for the brand
- Email and outbound marketing , ads and telemarketing
- Develop content for other social media platform – Twitter , Facebook
- Creative development of fully optimized company information and list-based articles
- Must be a graduate
- Must have practical knowledge of SEO solutions , Google maps, social media marketing
- Must have 4-5 years experience in digital marketing
Job Title: Male Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- Prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas, minutes of meetings, presentations and other related tasks
- Maintain an up–to-date database of the CEO’s phone contacts
- Make travel arrangements for local and overseas trips.
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- Organize and attend meetings and conferences with or on behalf of the CEO
- Manage the CEO’s itinerary and schedule appointments
- Liaisons with relevant authorities as required.
- Minimum of 5-6 years hands-on PA experience.
- BSc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Computer proficiency
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Ability to multitask
- Membership of Professional Organizations will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Secretarial and Organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 3rd May, 2017.