Willco Property Management is a client-centric property servicing company that provides a broad range of cost effective management solutions to a variety of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project/Facility Lead
- The Project/Facility Lead provides strategic and tactical leadership to all operations personnel as part of the Management team.
- This position has overall accountability for the Operations Unit comprising project management, operational facility management, real estate business development, and project/facility management consulting.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the activities of site managers
- Develop/update standard operating procedures for all operational activities across sites.
- Ensure all service levels attached to all contractual agreements are met at all times.
- Design and schedule planned preventive maintenance schedules across all client locations
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to all operations and project personnel
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as maintenance management systems, and project/site supervision by facilitating coordination and communication between these support functions.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of all projects taken by the company
- Ensure that all tools, materials, equipment, and processes meet the organization’s safety roadmap and guidelines
- Ensure that all projects taken up by the company are achieved to cost, time and quality
- Lead all project and facility management inspections at client locations and ensure that service proposals are churned out within the time allotted.
- Build strong relationships with clients by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Carry out real estate market survey and identify opportunities in the project and facilities management industry
Essential & Desirable Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Estate Management or relevant field
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Facility or Operations Management.
- Must have a certification in project management or in-depth knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Business writing competency
- Proven experience in people management
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience, of which a minimum of 2 years should be at managerial level in a real estate firm.
- Must be willing to thrive in a client-focused environment
- Proven experience in operational planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic planning and Organizing
- Proven experience in project and contract management
- Team Player
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Good leadership quality
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal and communication skills
- Result oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Strong integrity
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to prioritize and independently manage multiple deadlines
- Very attractive.
Note: Applicants without the given requirements and wrongly titled applications for the position would not be attended to. Please be guided
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Name, Mobile number and attach CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Operations Manager’ as subject of application
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017