Customer Service Representatives Job in a Logistic Services Company
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Logistic services company, which caters to corporates, small businesses, and individuals, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job ID: LGS/0617/CS
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Planning and taking records of daily logistics and delivery with drivers.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Assisting in preparation and collation of accounting books.
A suitable candidate must:
- Be efficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Live within Lekki axis
- Be proactive and with strong attention to detail
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills (both writing and oral)
- Be good in mathematics and fluent in English (written and oral)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Stating the Job ID as subject
Application Deadline 29th June, 2017.