Jobs in Abuja at Enroyale Global Services
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the office.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Establish a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Office Administration and any other related course
- At least 3-4 years experience in Administrative roles
- Must be resident in Abuja
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word specifically)
- Strong organisational skills with a problem solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart, Teachable and Proactive
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail, also schedule meetings and make travel arrangement for executives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, etc.)
- Greet and welcome clients and guests
- Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
- Screen all incoming calls to answer or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Perform administrative support tasks.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them appropriately.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Monitor office expenses and costs, receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Organize and maintain files and records.
- Act as a liaison between clients and executive staff.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicant must have a HND or ND qualification. With a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in the use of computers.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
- Must be willing to learn at all times
- Applicant must be a resident of F.C.T. Abuja.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications; Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults as well as monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Establishing network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good-put, and latency; planning and executing the selection
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications; setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures and establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintaining network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Preparing users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades of network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment and replacing parts as required;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- B.Sc in Computer Engineering, Computer Networking And Hardware, Computer Science, Information Technology, Internet Engineering.
- Additional Qualification in relevant areas will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org