Vacancies in Lagos at Etad Consulting Limited
- Inventory/Stock management
- Keeping records of all orders to/from the warehouse
- Overseeing proper packaging and labeling of products
- Processing orders relayed from customer support
- Ensuring timely dispatch of orders
- Coordinating with management and team to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management
- 6 months – 18 months experience
- Relevant experience/areas of exposure must include any/combination of Stock/Inventory/Warehouse management.
- Should be a graduate and have completed NYSC
- Must have high accountability
- Should be a team player
- Must be passionate about startups
- Should have good attention to details and high level of coordination
- Should be computer and internet savvy with good record keeping
- Should be able to work with very little supervision and high level of initiative
- A Graduate in any discipline
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- The Business Analyst would be responsible for supporting business units and engagement teams on data gathering, analytic and research to prepare clients’ deliverable.
- Assist Consultants with market research and intelligence gathering.
- Support teams with delivering engagements/projects.
- Conduct data analysis including basic statistical analysis.
- Participate in clients’ meetings to review and present analytical approaches and interpret results.
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Assist in proposal development to support the sales cycle.
- Ensure availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally.
- Prepare initial drafts of high-quality, error-free report materials that require minimal revisions.
- Use and develop communication skills to communicate project findings, conclusions and recommendations to Management.
- Source for, and analyse profitable business ventures to the company.
- Market the company’s services.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coursework in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management or Economics is a strong plus.
- Strong communication (report writing) skills.
- Applicants must back up work experience by highlighting previous lucrative project(s) handled.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years work experience in Business Analysis.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities Requirements
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the mail subject