Lab Technician Job in a Vegetable Oil Refining Company
First Capital Trust Plc – We are seeking applicants for the position of Lab Technician for our client a Vegetable Oil Refining Company located at Atan- Ogun State.
JOB TITLE: Lab Technician
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Candidate must be a male, be computer literate and possess minimum qualification of OND in related science courses with 2 years experience working with a manufacturing company
- Oversees laboratory services provision and ensures standard, and current practices are in place for maintaining high quality laboratory services and maximizing the use of all resources;
- Conduct all laboratory testing with accuracy and integrity and ensures that it is accomplished in compliance with all federal, state, and company policies and procedures.
- Identify non-conformances in quality or practices and take or recommend appropriate corrective action within scope of knowledge.
- Inspect finished products, raw materials, supplies, equipment, personnel, and facilities for adherence to quality specifications, current Good Manufacturing Practices, and sanitation.
- Communicate effectively and thoroughly to management and peers any test results or inspection findings outside of specifications.
- Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters;
HOW TO APPLY
Only qualified candidates must send cvs to email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5th July 2017