Salemot International Limited Job for Sale Representatives
Job Title: Sale Representative
- Analyzing and investigating price, demamd and competition.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives. Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Managing campaigns on social media. Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Plan, devekop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales. Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree: Business and Marketing majors preferred.
- Three to Five years in a sales representative role within industry preferred.
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking, persistent and dependable.
- Excellent copy-writing skills and experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com