Apata & Ascott Limited Job for a Strategy Associate
Job Title: Strategy Associate
- We are seeking an Associate with corporate finance, problem solving, influencing, and relationship building skills to be a major player in analyzing and executing strategic market structure, financial technology, principal investments and other strategic collaborations.
- Analyses often deal with complex financial, operational, valuation, strategy, synergy and deal structuring issues.
- The successful candidate is someone who is driven by a new challenge, extremely proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and a self-starter who is interested in engaging in all aspects of a transaction.
- Minimum 5 years experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy consulting, and project delivery.
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable.
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
- Prior experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages – estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, and testing is desirable.
- Background in the Financial Services Industry preferably Investment Banking, Global Markets, Corporate Banking.
- Solid understanding of financial modeling, valuation and presentation development.
- Strong capital markets background (operations, front, middle office and back office functions).
- Knowledge of financial products (equities, fixed income, derivatives), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV and motivation letter.