Customer Support Agents Job at Iroko Partners Limited
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Support Agent
- IROKO+ is a video-on-demand service distributed across all French Speaking Africa, via our partner CANAL+, a pay-TV leader in the region.
- You will be working the 2-person customer service team, based in Lagos.
Customer Service Mission
- To provide excellent customer service by communicating with our customers professionally and respectfully in fluent written and spoken French.
- To pay rapt attention to details, investigating and interpreting issues, for quick resolution.
- To embody the voice of customers and to convey information clearly, confidently, and politely
- Solving or escalating Subscription Issues (subscription access issues, etc.)
- Interviewing users by phone, analysing survey results to drive a better understanding of user behavior
- Escalating any urgent product-related issues to Product Manager
- Product-debugging and quality assurance testing
- Fluent in written and spoken French (mandatory)
- Well-organized, manages deadlines, comfortable with Excel/Word/Power Point
- Interested in tech products and entertainment industry
- Fast-learning and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and motivation letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mail Subject: Application – Bilingual Customer Service Heroe).
- If your CV and motivation letter are approved, you will receive a call for verbal French proficiency assessment.
- If your French proficiency is confirmed, you will be invited for a job interview at IROKO Partners office
Application Deadline 1st August, 2017.