Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job at APIN Public Health Initiatives
APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. Since 2001, we have worked closely with key stakeholders to reduce the burden and mitigate the impact of those diseases through cutting edge, innovative & sustainable approaches.
We are seeking a suitable candidate for a Short Term Contract for the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Duration of Contract: 3 months
- Conduct data quality audit and supportive supervision at the program sites to ensure compliance with monitoring and evaluation plans and procedures
- Conduct timely review and analysis of state level data, especially related to backstopped sites / LGAs, and provide monthly feedback to the State Technical Team, internally
- Support Data Entry on the DATIM platform
- Provide technical assistance to program sites in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement and thereafter ensure that validated monthly M&E reports are duly sent to the Abuja central
Qualification/Experience & Competencies
- MBBS or B. Pharm degree. An advanced degree in public health will be an added advantage and a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience supporting the implementation of M&E systems, and planning and executing program evaluation
- Good knowledge of HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should write to: email@example.com stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable and addressing the person specifications highlighted above for each position. The suitability statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, which must be saved in Microsoft Word and as applicant’s full name. The subject of the mail should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted