Myjoy Food Industries Job for an Experienced Engineer
Job Title: Lead Electrical Technician
- Carrying out electrical preventive maintenance on production machines, packaging machines and utilities.
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advising management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Inspecting of PLC’s operation and troubleshooting where needed.
- Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Carrying out any other tasks required by maintenance and plant manager.
- Must have at least HND/B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from reputable/recognized institution.
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have leadership skill.
- Must be a Member Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Must have at least Ten (10) years cognate experience in Industrial settings/Manufacturing companies.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Lead Electrical Technician” as the subject of the mail.