Inesfly Africa Limited Vacancies for Accountants
Inesfly Africa, sole distributor of Inesfly insecticide paints and other Disease Control products, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of:
- Data documentation, Invoice & Petty Cash management
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Compile and analyze account data.
- Analyze and recommend financial actions and best accounting options.
- Handle related accounting responsibilities
- Bookkeeping and compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements
- Prepare budgets
- Candidate must be male and minimum qualification is HND in Accounting.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years work experience as an accountant.
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a good team player and good team working skills.
- Must live at the Ibeju/Lakowe environs
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy and familiar with accounting tools and software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should bring in person, Application Letter, CV and a passport photograph to:
Plot 1A Hakeem Dickson Drive,
Off TF Kuboye Road,
By Oniru New Market,