BCX) Job Vacancy for Graduate Sales Executives
BCX is Africa’s leading premier ICT solutions and service provider with the technology, capability and skills to deliver end-to-end digital solutions for large and medium enterprises in the public and private sectors. BCX leads with an unrivalled ICT solutions embedded on the foundation of unmatched Data Centre and Network Infrastructure and include world class solutions in ICT consulting and digital readiness assessments; a complete range of managed solutions that include both LAN and WAN; unified communications and connectivity solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- To represent BCX in selling it’s products and services with the necessary supervision in an assigned territory in order to implement sales strategy and ensure client satisfaction.
- The increased need be customer focused in order to ensure that BCX is viewed as a strategic business partner .
- The need to have an all encompassing skills portfolio in order to deliver effective BCX solutions and services.
- The need to keep up-to-date with changes in relevant legislation and to understand the impact thereof on the business and the client environment.
- The ability to identify cultural, organisational and business constraints affecting solution offerings .
- The need to be aware of new developments in respect of information technology in order to remain competitive in a highly paced and complex environment .
- Manage the account in terms of specific technical and service offerings within a specific competency.
- Provide world-class technology offerings in order to fulfil business requirements.
- Manage the consulting function, as well as costing and tendering processes assist in the forecasting of business and market needs.
- Manage business analysis and business architecture for the purpose of creating a better understanding of business strategy and constraints.
- Clients Vendors and/or Business Partners
- Account Manager
- Regional Chief Executives
- Group Executives Other IT Companies (Joint Ventures) And/Or Subcontractors
- Grade 12 plus relevant Diploma/Degree, NQF Level 5/6
- 1 year experience in IT and/or sales environment
- Cellular phone Driver’s license Motor vehicle.
- Regularly checking for new messages.
- Timeously responding to all messages in order to ensure excellent customer service.
- Ensuring that a professional, personalised message is recorded on their cell phone and landline Ensuring that the message facility is activated when you are unavailable to take calls .
Knowledge and Skills:
- Awareness and understanding of systems within the IT environment which impact directly upon the distribution of products and services
- Extensive product knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of tendering procedure, as well as council’s standards and the legal requirements associated with tendering knowledge of the internal structure and general technical competencies of BCX knowledge and uderstanding of the principles that need to be applied during the process of forecasting quality management time and priority management.
- Understand BCX’s business ethics and values.
- Analytical thinking
- Organisational Alertness
- Customer Excellence Orientation Flexibility
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply