Technical Advisor, TB, PSM Job at MSH
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M&E Specialist, Health Informatics
Job ID: 13-9645
Dept/Unit: GEN (General)
Project/Program: A512 – Nigeria CaTSS
Reports To: Director, M&E
- The M&E Specialist, Health Informatics as a member of the MSH M&E team is to contribute to the attainment of overall project deliverables and mandate.
- Function as technical expert for project Electronic Medical Records [EMR], Electronic Health Records [EHR] and portable medical devices initiatives.
- Flesh out the upgrade of the MSH EMR/EHR platform.
- Ensure all the requisite data collection tools [PMM tools] are uploaded and active on the MSH EMR/EHR platform.
- Ensure all the reporting features/modules [including new ones as may be determined by the content development team] are fully functional within the EMR/EHR platform.
- Ensure the EMR/EHR platform is inter-operable with and or meets NigeriaQual & NDR specifications.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for MSH DHIS operations.
- Build MSH staff capacity on the maintenance and management of the EMR/EHR platform.
- Develop a user-friendly user guide for the EMR/EHR platform.
- Develop an efficient and user-friendly data management and data storage system for the EMR/EHR.
- Maintain a log of lessons learned and best practices in relation to the project EMR/EHR platform.
- Submit comprehensive report on EMR/HER including accomplishment on mile stones.
- Develop portable medical devices as may be required by the project.
- Undertake any other Duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online