Business Development Consultant at IMImobile
IMImobile is a leading provider of software and services that enables organizations to use mobile technologies to improve customer engagement. IMImobile is headquartered in London with offices in Hyderabad, Atlanta, Johannesburg and Dubai with more than 750 employees worldwide. We help large brands, Telecom Operators and enterprises reduce the cost and complexity of digital service delivery across IT, marketing and customer support, leading to better customer journeys and customer experience. With deployments in 60 countries, powering billions of digital touch points per month, we are a trusted vendor to blue-chip businesses around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Actively embrace the new business approach
- Achieving Sales Targets
- To develop and demonstrate an understanding of the market conditions/technical developments and associated implications for the business within target markets
- Maintaining knowledge of company products and services, of key competitor offerings and of market developments
- Accurate Weekly Forecasting of New Business
- Development of Existing Business/Revenue
- Identify, Develop and Closing Profitable New Business
- Create, Maintain and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Develop relationships throughout the business to maintain customer focus and collaborative approach in delivery of client needs
- 7- 10 years of work experience with Mobile telecom companies, preferably in software sales/ VAS.
- Candidates should have good business / commercial & presentation skills.
- Preferred Local Citizens.
- New Business Sales experience gained working within a telecoms.
- Proven and verifiable deal closing ability
- Knowledge of strategic sales methodology
- Has successfully managed multiple, parallel bids to a close
- Has successfully lead and worked within a multi-disciplined, multi-level and geographically distributed bid team
- Ability to genuinely engage at C level, have strategic business discussions and relate these to the solutions provided
- Experience of sales forecasting, targeting and reporting
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online