NewRest Group Job for a Camp Boss
NewRest Group, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Camp Boss
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Employment Type: Temporary Contract
Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Newrest is looking for a Camp Boss to support its projects in Nigeria, during a tow of boat.
- The mission is temporary, it is a tow of boat for a duration of about 4 months.
- Control orders and inventory of the different services and maintenance department
- Ensure proper registration of orders and stored material
- Ensure that quality standards and safety rules are enforced
- Give feedback to the customer about the quality and composition of menus
- Supervise the chief preparing menus in accordance with customer requirements
- Ensure that quality products and storage conditions are compliant with requirements
- Supervise and participate in staff training
- Conduct regular inspections (cooking, restaurants, shops …)
- Improve Newrest brand image on the site, inform the hierarchy of client’s dissatisfaction.
- Ensure good relationship with the Client
- At least 3 years in a similar position at an international level
- IT tools awareness
- English and/or French fluent
- Outcome orientation
- Resistance to stressful situations
- Client satisfaction will be your priority
- Ability to manage a multicultural staff
- Well organized, rigorous and methodical but enough adaptability to local constraints.
- Depending on experience and profile
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply