Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist – USAID/Nigeria
Global Communities (formerly CHF International) is an international non-profit organization that works closely with communities worldwide to bring about sustainable changes that improve the lives and livelihoods of the vulnerable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist – USAID/Nigeria Rural Resilience
- Global Communities is seeking a qualified and experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for the anticipated USAID-funded Nigeria Rural Resilience program. With external and internal factors creating an increasingly dynamic and challenging environment, the program is expected to focus on increasing the resilience of vulnerable, mostly rural, households to shocks and stress.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will report to the COP and will be responsible for:
- Leading the design and implementation of the program M&E framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts;
- Ensuring consistent data collection and management, manage the data collection process to include schedules, logistics and methodologies in coordination with data collection teams and other staff;
- Guiding reporting processes amongst technical staff, consolidating program reports, and promoting learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learned;
- Reporting on activities, accomplishments, and results through weekly, quarterly, annual, and other ad hoc reports.
- Supporting all the technical staff in M&E functions and managing any M&E related staff in the program;
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field;
- At least seven (7) years of experience managing monitoring and evaluation activities on large, complex donor-funded international development programs;
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods, tools, and techniques;
- Excellent knowledge of advanced statistics and research methodology, including skills in sampling techniques and methodologies, professional use of computer software for statistical and other relevant applications (such as SPSS, STATA and spreadsheets);
- Experience with impact assessment and change management;
- Prior experience on USAID programs preferred;
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and/or other database programs.
- Excellent presentation/training skills, including experience in the design and facilitation of short- and long-term training programs;
- Prior experience in Nigeria or West Africa preferred;
- Nigerian nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online