Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as inest and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Channel Development Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The channel development officer / Key Accounts officer is responsible for managing and developing Saro DDVP business outside core consumer goods markets via our Distribution partner, Project Lion (PL)
- Performance Tracking
- Project Lion Wholesale and Retail Engagement
- Stock Management And Product Availability
- Trade Assessment and Engagement Process
- Process Improvement
- Project Lion Associates engagement
- Promotion and Trade Loader Management
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competences
- Ability to travel at short notice
- Ability to Influence/Leadership qualities
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point & Microsoft Word.
- Efficient at delivering tasks and reports
- Experienced Data Analyst
Saro Behavioral Attributes:
- Speed & Aggression
- Customer Connection
- People Management and leadership
- Shared Mind-set
- Strategic Thinking
Qualification & Track Record of Performance:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing function.
- Strong analytical skills and adept at problem solving
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills)
- Required Age: 26 – 35 years
- Strong technology skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Job Title: Crop Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Crop Officer is saddled with the task of working with a selected farmer ecosystem to provide complete agro input solution to them in an innovative manner using Crop Science Approach and ensuring adoption of input bundle by farmers to improved farm yield and quality.
- The Crop Officer will also advise on other crops of interest, current gaps that the company can leverage and better influence the farmers’ decisions.
- He’s the project Manager of the Entrenchment activities within designated areas and Crops and reports directly to the Business Head of Saro Agrosciences.
- He will work with other relevant collaborators within his ecosystem and supervise the technical officer at delivering on their Objectives.
- Farmer registration and documentation
- Input assortment and distribution to the customer/farmers
- Maintain linkage and contacts with Farmers connected through Licensed Buying agents or Organizations.
- Monitor and make input bundle available to farmers for their farm use
- Demo monitoring and evaluation
- Organized field days
- Identify drop point of interest for seeds
- Prepare Sales Plan per DP
- Review sale plan and aligned
- Train farmers Good Agric Practices and improved agronomic practices that will enhance yield and quality
- Input assortment and delivery to the demo plot
- Distribution of seeds to Drop Points for quick off take by farmers
- B.Agric (Extension, Agronomy, Rural Development)
- Technical Knowledge in Agronomy
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience
- 25 – 30 years old
Job Title: Head of Account (HOA)
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo, Ilesa – Osun, and Kaduna
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic financial overview and is expected to apply financial acumen and business expertise to establish adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business Unit.
- Responsibilities include reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, compliance and payables functions for the Business unit.
- The role will also form part of the Business Unit’s leadership team, provide leadership for the Finance function by managing a team of direct reports, ensure best practice and be proactive in implementing change as appropriate to Finance processes, systems and reporting.
- Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must be demonstrated clearly.
- A good knowledge of IFRS is key.
- Ability to create a culture of high performance and people management.
- He/she should be able to align functions and resources, and deploy people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
- Must possess People Management Skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Work experience in an ERP environment. Particularly, knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage.
- Able to present reports competently and confidently to the Group senior management and negotiate effectively with business partners
- Must have clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
- Strong financial/analytical experience.
- Stock Management.
- B.Sc in Economics, Finance, or Accounting, is required.
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have 7-10 years working experience
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- Age: 30 – 38yrs old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clik here to apply
Application Deadline: 19th July, 2017.