Job at Drinks.ng for a Social Media Assistant in Lagos
Drinks.ng specialize in drinks provision for all occasions; our extensive range of beverages comprises both alcohol and soft drinks. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
- Manage and interact daily on company social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube and other relevant platforms
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyse and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Write and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers.
- Manage social media communications
- Optimize content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assist with social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 17th July, 2017.