Job Openings at Oracle Nigeria for Strategic Initiatives Specialists
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Initiatives Specialist
Ref No: 17000TYV
Job: Business Operations
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives.
- Provides business practices and processes.
- Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities.
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance.
- Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
- Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail critical.
- Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format.
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired.
- 2 plus years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply