Jobs at Oak Homes for Sales/Marketing Managers
Oak Homes is a leading Real Estate Development company in Nigeria. We pride ourselves in being a young, innovative and creative team, yet with combined experience spanning over two (2) decades.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Manager
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing personal sales targets as needed.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the marketing and sales industry(Experience in the real estate or banking industry is an added advantage)
- Willingness to work on a strict commission structure
- Must possess requisite knowledge and skills required of a sales and marketing Manager.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Coaching, mentoring and people Management skills
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Understands how to manage ambiguity and risks
- Sales Planning skills
- Good command of English Language both oral and written
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm and high level of motivation
- Good ethics and high level of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 18th July, 2017.