Latest Jobs at Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The General manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests.
- He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction.
- Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders.
- Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD’s) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- The General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipments and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
- Coordination with HOD’s for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms,Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- A University degree in Hotel Management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record.
- Excellent computer system skills.
- At least 15 to 20 years experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. And 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
- Solicit Future conference business for hotels in assigned market areas. Maintain and exceed sales targets defined by the management. Also able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve daily targets, whilst offering a very high level of Customer Service.
- Additionally Work directly with key decisions makers from Corporate, negotiating rates and confirming their accommodation, meetings and events.
- Conference Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving, handling and converting Meetings, Events and Group enquiries.
- Planning events in conjunction with the client.
- Presenting and Selling available and suitable banquet / event options to the highest possible standard.
- Contact Meeting Planner by mail, telephone, customer outings and site inspections.
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds.
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events.
- Negotiate space, dates and rates to obtain booking goal while focusing on shoulder and off season business.
- Identify need periods and undertake comprehensive program of sales activity to secure new and adhoc business minimizing the impact of low activity periods.
- Attend trade and travel shows of various market area for promoting hotels event business.
- Actively manage business bookings, record denials, make network referrals.
- Make commercial decisions to maximize MICE income on a daily basis.
- Continue professional development through educational offering made via industry trade groups and educational institutions.
- Encouraging repeat business through excellent customer service and inquiry handling.
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs.
- Ensure online meeting partner websites are regularly updated and managed including photos, descriptions, and promotions.
- Assist in development and solicitation of Banquet and event package plans and aimed at conference business and encourage repeat business.
- Each month review the next 6 months availability to highlight high or low demand dates and take steps to minimize the risk of any shortfall or overbooking.
- Ensuring all inquiries are recorded accurately in the Event Enquiry application (Opera S&M, Delphi, Protel Banquet, MICE software etc.).
- Bring in direct guests though online marketing and advertising.
- Helping the hotel to identify new avenues of business and bring in more banquet events to the hotel.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of sales, department and budgetary reports as and when required.
- Other duties and tasks assigned by the management within the job scope.
- The ideal candidates should have a successful sales track record in direct sales and an ability to develop targeted prospect databases.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Sales and Marketing. Proficient in using CRM, MS office software applications including MS office, Excel, Power point etc.
- 3 to 5 Years Experience in hotel sales or Banquet sales or event sales with proven track record.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as the subject line of the mail.