New Openings at Micro Leasing Limited
Micro Leasing Limited is a micro level leasing and consumer finance company. We specialize in delivering high quality, professional and timely service to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
- Responsible for evaluating customer’s credit application in line with the Bank’s credit policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files.
- Examining financial transactions and credit history case by case.
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance.
- Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account.
- Reading financial briefing.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND. (Master’s Degree and/or professional qualifications will be added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Accounting skills,
- Knowledge of industry
- Good interpersonal skills
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- Maintain a comprehensive record of action plans, recovery made and further course of action on delinquent customers.
- Negotiate terms of repayment with delinquent customers.
- Monitor repayment covenant on restructured loans
- Investigate and thoroughly understand borrowers’ challenges and proffer solutions for resolving such delinquent loans
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/HND Upper Level in any discipline, professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a micro-finance bank, commercial bank or leasing firm.
- Age:23 -30 years
- Candidates should have strong business acumen
- Business closing skills
- Motivation for marketing and sales
- Strong prospecting skills
- Sales planning, selling to customer needs
- Territory management
- Market and industry knowledge
- Presentation skills
- High energy level and professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the post as subject of the mail.