Vacancies at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest standard to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control and Audit Officer
- Account and financial statement preparation.
- Providing general assistance to the audit and business service team.
- Management account preparation.
- Contributes to the safeguarding of corporate assets and the interest of members by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud.
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and relevant authorities.
- Chartered Accountant with minimum of 2 years audit experience.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively [Both written and verbal] with all level within the organisation.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Be Your Own Boss
- Earn Upto N200,000 Monthly income.
- Partner With Verite Microfinance Bank.
- Applicants must be SSCE and OND holders
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to operate a gsm phone.
- Honesty, transparency and probity.
- Sound money calculation skill
- Between ages 20 and 45.
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the regulators.
- Make recommendations for credit rating.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policy, procedures and service level agreements.
- Analyse financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus and other financial institutions files.
- Prepares spread sheets, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institutions officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Assist in the Restructuring of debts in the interest of the company and customer.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Candidates must be holders of OND/HND/B.SC
- Group loan experience is compulsory
- Candidate must be result-oriented.
- Must possess minimum of 2 years microfinance experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (in Ms word format) to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 26th July, 2017.