Vacancy at House of Tara International
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
We are looking for Retail Merchandisers. You will work in our partner stores replicating the House Of Tara’s experience delivering above and beyond customer experience and service:
- Maintains relationship with in store attendants to ensure continuous sales
- Providing optimum display of products and ensuring tidiness of shelves.
- Plan and execute in store activations
- Maintains product levels by observing inventory levels and notifying Key Account Manager for replenishment when stock levels appear low.
- Provides information by reporting sales trends and customer feedback on products
- Test products on customers to identify shades, undertone and color
- Advice and recommend products to customers (cross sell/link sell)
- Weekly report on product sales
- Other assigned
- Be social media savvy
- Previous experience in merchandising is not a prerequisite
- Passionate about beauty and cosmetics
- Able to show good understanding of House of Tara products
- Has a customer centric approach to tasks and can build relationships
- Pays attention to detail and has excellent organisation skills
- Able to plan and execute events with limited supervision
- Reporting Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Retail Merchandiser” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.