Job at Action Against Hunger for a WASH Emergency Manager
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Monguno, Borno
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by:
- Setting up of all WASH program(s) taking into account the logical framework of the program(s), the budget, and the logistical and administrative processes of Action Against Hunger.
Key Activities in your Role Will Include
- To Set up, implement and report on WASH projects.
- To oversee the implementation of, and ensure reporting on, programs/projects.
- To manage WASH team.
- To promote capitalization, technical development and research within the WASH Department.
- Contribute to deliberations on strategy and the positioning of the WASH Department.
- To guarantee the quality and accountability of projects.
- To Coordinate activities with other sectors and departments.
- To Identify needs and contribute to project elaboration.
Does the Description Fit You?
- You have a university degree in Water Engineering/Construction Engineering/Public Health with experience in water, sanitation, hygiene or related fields.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in WASH programming, preferably in a humanitarian or international development context.
- You have WASH Emergency response capacity .
- You are diplomatic and can assist colleagues to handle difficult situations.
- You possess excellent management and representation competencies.
- You are willing to work in insecure context.
- You qualifications in engineering in fragile contexts.
- You are experienced in providing technical support to teams and programs.
- You are have the energy and stamina to withstand long
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply