Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;
- Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
- Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
- Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
- To ensure timely preparation of MIS and various reports;
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
- Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule; Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification;
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in Audit for Investigation and/or Risk based evaluation;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint is mandatory;
- Exposure in ERP [Specifically in Dynamics] will have added advantage;
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Preferable in case of FMCG industry, but Other Industries, except Finance can be evaluated;
- MUST be resident of Lagos.
- Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision;
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.comApplication Deadline: 17th June, 2017.