Openings in a Business Membership Organisation
- The Information Technology officer will be responsible for the maintenance and smooth running of the association’s Information Technology equipment, software, office equipment, and facilities equipment.
- Be familiar with all hardware and software and network operating system
- Install work stations, connect and set up hardware
- Develop software solutions and maintain the existing ones
- Manage the server and shared drive for effective document management
- Perform daily and weekly back-up of secretariat drives
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Internet and website management
- Perform routine maintenance on all IT equipments and refer major faults for repairs.
- Procure and keep custody of all IT equipment, software and hardware.
- ICT trouble shooting, advisory and support
- Restrict access to social networking sites (facebook), pornographic websites, and watching videos online
Skills & Qualifications
- A university degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Two (2) year professional experience
- Experience computer troubleshooting, computer viruses and security
- Experience in website building and management
- Experience with publishing programmes
- Experience in computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Experience computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org