Hobark International Limited (HIL) Jobs
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Req ID: 1148
- Process PR’s as assigned by the Foreign Procurement Coordinator, verify prices, prepare RFQ and forward same to the foreign procurement coordinator for distribution to foreign vendors.
- Document all procurement records in accordance with the requirements / provisions of ISO 9001:2000(QMS)
- Preparing weekly and monthly procurement reports for management information
- Developing suppliers’ bi-annual evaluation in line with ISO standards.
- Follow up on suppliers for delivery of materials in accordance with agreed lead time
- Liaising with the expediter to ensure that goods ordered on foreign purchase orders are delivered timely
- Collation of quotes from foreign vendors and preparation of the analysis sheet for the foreign procurement coordinators review and on-forwarding for management approval.
- Creation of purchase orders on SAP for foreign vendors after approval has been obtained.
- To present the approved invoices to finance for payment in line with the payment terms on the purchase order.
- B.Sc/HND (Management or Social Sciences
- CIPS Membership
- 5 years minimum
Job Title: Lead, HSE, Stationery and Miscellaneous
Req I D: Req-1147
- Process PR’s as assigned by the Procurement Coordinator, verify prices, call for quotes when necessary, analyze quotes and obtain all relevant approvals prior to order in SAP.
- Identify and recommend viable
- Vendors for registration, carry out evaluation re-evaluation and compilation in accordance with ISO standards
- Prepare monthly report on corporate commitment on every supplier within the technical functional team (i.e suppliers’ spend) for the month and forward to the Procurement Coordinator
- Carry out market survey quarterly with the objective of developing accurate official price list and update this list in line with Procurement Manual
- Creation of Purchase orders on HSE, Stationeries and Miscellaneous items on SAP
- Collation of buyer’s weekly and monthly reports (both head office and sites) and forwarding same to the Procurement Coordinator.
- Documentation of all procurement records in accordance with the requirements/provisions of ISO 9001: 2015(QMS)
- Follow up on suppliers for delivery of materials in accordance with agreed lead time.
- Any other assignment as may be deemed necessary by management
- B.Sc/HND (Management or Social Sciences)
- CIPS Membership
- 5 Years experience.
- Procurement, Engineering, EPC, Operations, Production, QA/QC, Quality Control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply