Jobs at Co-creation Hub for Project Managers
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (UK), PitchDrive
- Are you passionate about making an impact?
- Do you have experience in managing innovative and exciting projects?
We are looking to hire a contract Project Manager for 6 weeks to support our project – PitchDrive:
- As Project Manager, you would be responsible for the planning, scheduling and coordinating of all activities and stakeholders of the PitchDrive tour across 5 European cities. You will oversee all aspects of logistics, accommodation, feeding and general coordination.
- PitchDrive by CcHUB, powered by Google for Entrepreneurs, will engage 15 of Africa’s top tech start-ups on a tour of exciting tech cities in Europe (Paris, Zurich, Berlin, Amsterdam, and London) to pitch to investors, explore international opportunities and learn about frontier technology markets. Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) is a social innovation center dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity.
- Maintaining all schedules and activities on the PitchDrive tour.
- Making and confirming hotel reservations, meal reservations, event reservations, vehicle rental and tour arrangements with appropriate parties in the various countries.
- Assisting with managing all stakeholders – startups, investors, employees, media crew, etc.
- Ensuring that itineraries are adhered to. Revising itineraries and rescheduling arrangements, where necessary.
- Assisting with generating content of all external communication (website, press releases, banners, social media etc) to pass on to the Communications team.
- Managing the travel logistics of all activities.
- Managing travel reservations and arranging airport pickups.
- Maintaining schedules of all pitch events and ensuring venues are suitable for events.
- Assisting with negotiating all arrangements
- Generating reports to the Project Lead after each Pitch event as well as at the end of the tour.
- Reconciling all invoices after each event and preparing a detailed summary at the end of the tour.
- Carrying out other duties as assigned by the Project Lead.
- Must be able to travel freely in the UK and Schengen region.
- Previous experience of project and programme management
- Understanding of contemporary social issues in Nigeria and efforts towards their resolution.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build and manage relationships.
- Demonstrated success of managing projects in a commercial organisation.
- Social self-starter, able to work independently, who enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and 1-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Project Officer – PitchDrive’.
Application Deadline: Monday, 24th July, 2017.