Jobs in an Innovative Microfinance Bank
Workforce Group – Our client, an innovative microfinance bank, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Internal Control – Microfinance
- The Head of Internal Control is responsible for audit reviews of administrative, commercial, technical and management processes and systems to ensure alignment of activities with company goals, due management of risks and effective use of company resources.
- Review the operations of the Bank on a daily basis and ensure compliance with policies of the Board as well as regulatory requirements.
- Review and appraise compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation
- Serve as the Bank’s liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Advice management and the Board on the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls
- Minimum of 5 Years experience in a risk, compliance and audit function preferably in a microfinance institution
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA) will be an added advantage
- Must have MCP (Microfinance Certification Programme).
Job Title: Head of Operations Microfinance Bank
- Minimum of eight (8) years banking experience in a related position preferably in a reputable Microfinance Bank
- Responsible for the Bank’s operations
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Candidate should have strong business acumen, good analytical skills and an appreciable Finance and Planning capability.
- Staff supervision, discipline and control
- Cash management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Head of Internal Control – Microfinance” as the mail title.
Application Deadline: 18th August, 2017.